Regarding Governor DeWine’s Stay-at-Home order:
CompDrug is an essential service. If you have take-homes, you should stay home. If you are due to come in, still come in as usual and we will continue to work hard to serve you in the safest way possible. If questioned, you can state you are seeking health services.
This week, we are feeling such gratitude to our incredible, selfless staff for all the work they have put in to make the process so much smoother for our patients. And- a huge thanks to those patients for hanging in there. We promised it would improve, and it did! Nothing is ever perfect, but when we act #inthistogether, we come out stronger. This time of crisis isn’t over yet, so please continue to show patience and respect for each other while we overcome.
In case you weren’t at CompDrug this week, below is a summary of changes over this past week that you can expect to continue Saturday and into next week. Reminder, normal Saturday hours remain 6am-9am.
- In addition to a dedicated line for early-check in, we have also added separate lines for those who medicate daily, receive take-home medication, receive suboxone, or have a health condition. Please get in the line appropriate for you, or ask a staff person if you’re unsure which line you should join.
- Mobile check-in process continues, which requires only a working cell phone, no preparation required. No cell phone? No problem; our staff will still get you checked in, in order.
- You may request a letter from staff to carry and show you are a patient of CompDrug, should you be stopped or questioned by authorities given the new stay-in-place rules.
- Our medical team continues to review all patient charts for eligible take-homes. We continue to ask for your patience so our team can make their way through everyone.
- Counseling and case management appointments will continue via telephone; expect a call from your counselor at your scheduled time. Medical and psych appointments will remain on hold until further notice. We are quickly working on a process to bring these back, so stay tuned.
Special shout-out to any patients who have recently missed doses due to long lines, waits, or concerns over your special medical conditions. We’d like to assure you that process improvements mentioned above help keep you safely separated from others while waiting to be medicated.
CompDrug hours remain the same, opening 5:30am Tues & Weds and 6am Monday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday.
Phone hotline will open again tomorrow 7:00am – 10:00pm at 614-586-7977
Check back here daily or on our Facebook page for updates.
The CompDrug Team