TC Immersion Training:
TC Specific Training:
- Encounter – The cornerstone of the Therapeutic Community. The group is designed to raise awareness about behavior, resolve conflict and show concern. (Beginning and Advanced)
- Learning Experiences (LE) – These are corrective and behavioral changing tools that enhance positive behavioral change in a non-punitive manner.
- Why we do what we do – This training provides the rationale for the TC structure and philosophy.
- Group skills – This session educates TC professionals in facilitation of TC specific groups.
- Establish an Alumni Network – Introduces the fundamentals necessary to develop this critical aftercare re-entry component.
- Monitoring site visits – Providing on-site support to maintain TC fidelity and integrity by established TC professionals.
For more information about CompDrug’s TC Trainings, contact Candace Paulucci LCDCIII, PhD Director of Therapeutic Community Development and Advocacy 614-224-4506.